I've had a tremendous weekend playing host and tourist guide to Darnell as she stopped off in my hometown as part of her whistle stop tour of the U.K., it explains why I've been a bit MIA this weekend on the visiting blog fronts and I apologise. I had intended to share some more photos of our weekend today but, since it's Rudolph Day AND my turn to present a challenge I thought it might not be my best idea so, stand by for a photo heavy post on Wednesday instead!!!
I'd also like to welcome my new followers, good to have you onboard, hope you will stop by again sometime soon.
|And as closer view, to show the twinkle of the wink of Stella and the glass bead glitter gel|
- 15cm cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of navy card cut to 14cm square + snippet cut to 6.9 x 12.9cm
- Two pieces of white card cut to 13½cm square + snippet cut to 6½ x 12½cm
- A snippet of red grosgrain ribbon to add a touch of texture and colour
- Penny Black image (Mademoiselle Noel 4109K) and My Favourite Things sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour image including Pro Marker cool aqua to colour the background of the image panel
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Memento Bahama Blue ink
- Faber Castell glass bead glitter gel applied roughly to the bottom of the image panel using a metal spatula, to simulate snow
- Stardust stickles used to highlight sentiment and falling "snow"
- Zig Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen used to highlight the dress and boots
- Scraps of Life - JULY Rudolph Day challenge - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
- Crafting by design - July 20th challenge - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- Stamping Royalty - challenge No. SR339 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- Just for Fun Rubber Stamps - July challenge - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- Christmas Card Challenges - challenge No. 34 - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
|The inside and the envelope|
|And a side view of the tactile AND textural frantage|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 13½cm square + snippet cut to 7 x 9½cm
- One piece of black card cut to 14cm square + snippet cut to 7.4 x 9.7cm
- Snippet of orange linen effect card cut to 7.6 x 9.9cm
- Papermania sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Stampendous "frantage" in shabby pink, with acrylic inclusions heat melted in to the centre of the "O" to give dimension and texture
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Memento tangelo ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 286 and 287 - USE SOMETHING TACTILE ... why is it TWO WEEKS? Well, that's because a few of the DT and some of the regular contributors will all be at the same crafting retreat next weekend!
- CASonSunday - challenge No. 88 - THANK YOU
Have a great week