Decided to make some new home cards recently and discovered I didn't have a great deal of "housey" images .... so, went dotty instead, like you do!
- White, C6/A2, 250gsm, car and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of card (one white one linen textured blue - from DCWV) cut to 14.2cm x 10cm
- One piece of white card cut to 13.7cm x 9.5cm
- All Night Media sentiment (487FO5) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Hero Arts "mixed dots" and "dot design" images (LONG neglected stash) stamped using the following inks: Memento dandelion, tangelo, Bahama blue, rosebud and Ranger Archival majestic violet
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
- Crafting from the heart - challenge No. 171 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 1732 - ANYTHING GOES
- Dream Valley Challenges - challenge No. 170 - ANYTHING GOES
- Ooh La La - challenge No. 234 - ANYTHING GOES
- Cards und More - challenge No. 190 - DOTS, DOTS, DOTS
Nipped out to find a new cafe venue the other day ..... saw it on social media and realised it really wasn't all that far from me so ....
|The afternoon tea!|
|Who knew there was a duckpond so close to the cafe, in Kingsgate Park|
|And the weather? Unpredictable at best!!! Still, the car wasn't far!|